Led by Brookwood faculty, these hour-long classes for 3- to 5-year-olds are free and family-friendly. Parents and children are welcome to attend one or multiple sessions. Class size is limited. RSVP to Kacey Morris at firstname.lastname@example.org or 978-526-4500.
- Led by Science Teacher Sarah Shea and Music Teacher Andrew Luman.
- A nature, science adventure featuring music, crafts and outdoor explorations where children will use their senses to discover and enjoy the beauty of natural wonders. Classes are held in our science gym, as well as around the pond, streams, fields and forests on our campus as weather permits.
- Tuesdays, October 3, 10, 17, and 24 from 10-11 a.m.
- Led by Music Teacher Alex Edwards and Librarian Sheila Geraty.
- A combination of interactive musical activities and stories held in a cozy corner of Brookwood's Shlopak Library.
- Fridays, January 12, 19 and 26 from 9:30-10:30 a.m.
Musical World Language
- Led by World Language Teacher Joshua Cabral and Music Teacher Alex Edwards.
- An age-appropriate introduction to Spanish and French through music, songs and other interactive activities.
- Tuesdays, April 3, 10, 17, and 24 from 10:30-11:30 a.m.